b.fine is responsible for processing your data and can be identified as the following:
B.fine BV – Kraaienbroeklaan 8 – 1860 Meise
Koning Albert II laan 4 (Silversquare North HQ) 1000 Brussels, Belgium
Company ID: BE 0671.806.756
email@example.com – +32 2 741 64 66
What personal data is being collected?
We collect your personal data to provide a better service and to inform you about our activities, services and promotions. We collect your information directly from our website (for example the forms you fill in on our website), via your business card, order requests, e-mail communication with our business development department or the cookies on our website. We collect the following personal data:
Information you provide us:
- contact form filled out by you (website): name, email, company, phone, and message;
- job applications (via our application system on our website or via recruitment company): application forms, CV, interview notes and related recruitment information;
- your feedback
- information from contact forms at events and/or from business cards
- content of correspondence with us (by email, phone or letters);
- subscription newsletter
- information from social media when you link to our website (online)
- information relating to your use of our products or services
- contact details of past, present and future customers
- contact details of past, present and future suppliers, vendors, investors or other partners
Information we may automatically collect if you visit our website:
- technical information, including IP address, browser type and version
Why do we collect this data?
We process the above mentioned data for various reasons, but we only process the data that is necessary to reach our goal. With your consent, as far as it is required, we collect personal data for the following reasons:
To process your request about our services and products:
If you visit our website or are in touch with our sales/marketing department to collect or request information about our services and products, or when you subscribe to a newsletter, we need your e-mail address. All information we receive from you will be used to provide you with the information requested.
To offer you the best services:
We keep your personal data in order to improve our customer service. If we want to set up, maintain and support our products and services rightfully, we need your personal data. In this way, we can contact you for the next step in our collaboration or to ask for feedback about our services. If there are some technical issues from our side, we need to inform you about those.
To inform you about our products, services and activities:
We can use your personal data to inform you about existing and new products, services, special actions, workshops, events, webinars, trainings, vacancies and other, to do direct marketing or to create a profile about you to inform you about things we think are interesting for you. This can be done in writing, electronically or by phone. Subject to your explicit consent, we will use your contact details to send you our newsletter. We also may use the personal data in other ways, for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection. We can also analyze your surf and reading behaviour and create content for our website or newsletter that fits your interests. We do so by registering your visits and the activities that occur, for example: visiting certain pages or clicking on certain links on our website. In this way we can give you access more easily to the information you’re looking for.
Who manages your personal data?
All personal data that is collected, is managed by b.fine. Within b.fine, personal data is only accessible to the people who need those in order to execute their tasks.
b.fine does not share your personal data with third parties, unless:
- with subcontractors and third parties for the purpose of the performance of a contract that we hold with them or that we hold with you. We will always see to it that your personal data is treated confidentially and securely. A third party data processor or subcontractor will never have the permission to use your personal data for his own initiative and your personal data will be deleted as soon as the third party has completed his task.
- with third party service providers who perform services on our behalf to help us with our business activities. These service providers are limited to only using your personal data as instructed to carry out their tasks.
- permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements.
- with law enforcement authorities or other government officials.
- with other third parties with your consent. In this case, the consent will be explicitly asked when you enter or send your data. Information about the other third parties and the purpose will be given. You will also have the possibility to refuse this.
- In some cases, we use anonymous, aggregated data for commercial ends or for external reporting. These data can never be linked to a specific person.
We never sell of rent out your personal data to other companies that are not part of our company. Your data is confidential to us.
How do we protect your personal data?
We protect your personal data and privacy to the best of our abilities. Despite our best efforts, however, security cannot be absolutely guaranteed against all threats. Our employees are trained to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services. We also have specialized employees for the security of our IT system. We also put different technical measures into place to protect your personal data. These actions may include network security measures and organizational measures such as confidentiality clauses & restricted access. In case a data leak with negative consequences should occur, you will be contacted in person in the circumstances determined by law.
A cookie is a small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. Its purpose is to remember information about you. Cookies make it possible for a website to recognize your browser and to surf quick and easily on a website. If you don’t want a website to place cookies on your computer, you can change the settings of your browser accordingly.
There are different types of cookies, which can be divided into three categories:
Necessary and Functional cookies: They are generally used to store and manage a unique identity, and to make the difference between the visitor and other users who visit the site at the same time, in order to provide a consistent and accurate service to each visitor and to improve the functionality of the site. They are usually the result of a visitor action, but can also be implemented as part of the provision of services that are not expressly required by visitors, but are offered to them. For example, cookies that memorize the content already visited on the Website, or the e-mail address and password you entered to log in during a previous visit. They can also be used to prevent from offering to the visitor a service that he has previously been offered and that he has refused. The use of functional cookies may also help us to provide content tailored to your interests, and save you time to connect again or to provide us again with certain information when you visit the website or try to access certain parts reserved for members.
Statistics: They are limited to improving the performance and the Website and to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously. The main function of a performance cookie is to measure and monitor the visitor’s activity of the site. A performance cookie will help generate statistics and is used by webmasters using Google Analytics for tracking and analyzing online activities on their website.
Marketing: Those contain a unique key that is able to distinguish the search patterns of individual visitors, or may contain a code that can be turned into a series of browsing habits or information about preferences of use, which are stored elsewhere.
In addition, b.fine uses the following cookies of third parties on the Website:
b.fine only tracks anonymized IP addresses in the context of Google Analytics. Visit Google Analytics and their Policy for more information.
b.fine uses Hubspot to support its marketing and sales efforts. Visit HubSpot for more information.
b.fine uses LinkedIn tags to communicate and to measure the effectiveness of campaigns. Please visit LinkedIn for more information.
Should you be averse to the collection of cookies by this Website or any other Website, there are actions you can take with your personal Web browser settings.
Web browser settings can be adjusted to perform one or more of the following actions: delete all cookies, block all cookies, allow all cookies, block third-party cookies, clear all cookies when you close the browser, open a ‘private’ browsing session, install add-ons and plug-ins to extend browser functionality as it pertains to cookies.Please click on the links below to access more information and learn how to adjust cookie settings for a particular web browser.
Please click on the links below to access more information and learn how to adjust cookie settings for a particular web browser.
In the light of GDPR, we have updated your user rights that can be exercised by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right to access: You have the right to know if personal data concerning you is being processed at b.fine, for which purposes, which categories of information we process, with which categories of third parties we share your personal data, what the source of the data is and what logic we use if certain personal information is processed automatically. You can access it by requesting a copy of the personal data that b.fine holds about you via e-mail at email@example.com . We have 30 days to respond to your request, starting from the day we receive all the information needed to fulfill your request. Please be aware that we may require proof of identity before fulfilling such requests in order to avoid unauthorized disclosure of your personal data.
- Right to rectification: If the personal data that we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to ask us to update or rectify it. You can reach out to us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will adapt your personal information within the legally mandated period of time.
- Right to be forgotten: You have the right to request us to erase all your personal data via e-mail at email@example.com. We will delete your personal data without undue delay if we do not have any legal reason or legitimate purpose to continue to process it. Please take into account that, depending on your request, we might not be able to offer certain services. We also can’t always erase all your personal data because we are legally obliged to keep personal information for a certain amount of time.
- Right to restriction of processing: In some cases, you have the right ask B.fine to limit the processing of your personal data. We will be able to store the data, but won’t further process it.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive your personal data which you have provided to b.fine, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from b.fine.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain cases. We will no longer process your personal data, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests or rights, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time, with no reason, to processing of your personal data for direct marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing. You can object to this via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or unsubscribe from our newsletter by clicking on the link in the footer of the newsletter.
Retention of your personal data?
b.fine BV – Kraaienbroeklaan 8 – 1860 Meise
Silversquare North co-working office
Koning Albert II-laan 4
Company ID: BE 0671.806.756
email@example.com – +32 2 741 64 66